George Street Real Estate Limited may amend this policy by replacing a revised policy onto the website. The changes to the policy will apply from the date that the new policy is uploaded.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect personal information about you from:
- You, when you make available that personal information to us, via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any direct contact with us (e.g. telephone call, txt, or email), or when you buy or use our services and products.
- Third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
- To check your identity.
- To offer/provide services and products to you.
- To market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose).
- To improve our services.
- To invoice you and to collect money that you owed to us.
- To answer communications from you, including any complaints.
- To conduct company research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis).
- To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim.
- For any other purpose authorised by you or the Act
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Another company within our group.
- Any business that supports our services and products.
- Other third parties (for anonymised statistical information).
- A person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority).
- Any other person authorised by the Act or another.
- Any other person authorised by you.
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
ACCESSING AND AMENDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates. In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember and process information.
- Understand and store preferences for future site visits.
- Keep track of marketing advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly and your site experience may be less efficient and not function properly.
George Street Real Estate Limited